Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIP: White 18" Doll Outfit

I've decided it is time to make a serious commitment to blogging about my craft. I love to write and to knit so I may as well merge the two. Also, this will be a way for me to look back and realize what I'm doing and hopefully what I've accomplished.

Here's one WIP (work-in-progress):

White doll sweater for 18-inch doll (on needle at bottom). My loyal customer noted that when she paired my last white sweater, hat, and scarf with leggings and boots that it sold in only three days. White is hot and has sold well every time. So, on the needles (short, straight sz 3) I've got a sweater with picot hemline and a butterfly eyelet pattern. I have matching socks. The yarn is a soft baby yarn (Bernet Softee Baby in White).

So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment