Monday, August 30, 2010

Christmas Is Coming

Yes, that dreaded term has popped up on other blogs and I thought it must be my turn. Close your eyes and turn your head away and scroll down or click off the site if you don't want to think about it, but Christmas is coming. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you're all much faster or more committed knitters than I am, or maybe not. For me the thought of September makes me panic that I'll never finish all my gift items in time. This year I'm doing much better already planning and I think I'll be ok...yes, positive thinking...I will not over-commit, I will not stay up until midnight each night, I will not...

YEAH RIGHT! Who am I kidding? I'm already over-committed and there is no end in sight. LOL! Well, at least I have two cute doll items to ship off to my friend. That's at least something. :)

The white is, I think, Lion Brand Homespun (the same as the earlier "cloud" outfit). Although you can't really tell from the photo, the red is ChaCha and is one of the softest things I've ever knit with. I carried it along with Caron Simply Soft so the sweater and hat would not be transparent or hard to get on the doll. I did make the sleeves a bit too narrow so maybe she'll use it for Bitty Baby instead. I'm just happy it is cute and fuzzy and fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment