Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meow! (FO)

I told you how I've been obsessed with the yarn I received on Saturday. I knit the cloud outfit and immediately cast on for another. This black Lion Brand Homespun was calling to me...well, actually purring and meowing a bit. Last night my eldest daughter was up coughing until after midnight so I took some time till about 1 am and knit most of the hood. Then tonight was able to draw the ears, knit, seam, and finish this.


I also received a book of patterns from the same caring friend. I had already planned my hooded kitty sweater when I saw that the book also had a hooded one (not for a kitty or other animal). I promised to cast on a few sweaters for my friend, from that book, but I've got another idea first. The holidays are coming soon enough and I'm preparing.

No comments:

Post a Comment