Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cloud Complete (FO-finished object)

I pulled out what I'm calling the cloud yarn (I think it is Lion Brand Homespun in a pure white) and I cast on for a doll sweater yesterday. The bulky yarn required some tweaking of the pattern, but I think in the end it looks good on (somewhat funny just hanging or folded). I couldn't resist making a scarf with what was left of the first skein and then just needed to make a hat to match. After all, what girl could go out in the snow without these things? I did snap a picture, but bear in mind that my friend will be making the bottoms (pants, skirt, leggings, etc.). I can't help but imagine it with some sort of leggings and a pair of ice skates.

As with most of us obsessed knitter types, I've already cast on for the next one I have running through my mind. I guess I do think that sometimes the yarn tells us what it wants to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment