Friday, May 24, 2013

Multi-tasking

We all do it, don't we? Crafters in particular and women most likely.

We multi-task!

I remember hearing, and witnessing to some extent, that my one Grandmother never stayed still. Well, she was the mama to nine children...no wonder!

It's like that for me. Full-time mama, full-time admin assistant, and part-time entrepreneur. On the side of all that is a little knitting to keep me sane. I went too many days without it recently and it wasn't until I forced myself to take a few minutes for a few stitches that I realized the tension almost immediately melted from my shoulders and neck. Yep, I do need it.

So, tucked in beside me at my day job is this little project.



I don't get to do many stitches, but I can place my hand on it from time to time and know it's all going to be fine.

What are your multiple tasks for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment