Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Hello, again!!

Here we are on another hump day and I've barely made any progress. Of course, I am trying not to mope or make excuses...but I do have a good one. You see, I take a medication and... I'm blessed. This year I found a medicine to take away my migraines. Unfortunately, when I started it and when I change doses it also takes away feeling in my extremities and my mental acuity and other things for about two weeks. It's a challenge, but worth it. Needless to say, I haven't knit much for the past week. I did, however, manage to pick up three things and considering it took me quite a while to get the tiny needles moving again I consider this quite an accomplishment. So, here goes:


I finished the back of the Valentine's Day doll sweater and seamed the top of the sleeves. This means all that remains is to seam the underneath of the sleeves, weave in any ends and add some of the Cha Cha trim at the neck and cuffs.

I cast off the blue sock last time and included it in the picture this time. I need to fold over and sew the cuff so it has a clean picot edge. I took some time on Monday night and cast on the mate. I actually cast on at least three times, truth be told. Got it right finally...or close enough.

Last, but not least, I made progress on the pink and yellow sock's mate. That is the one that sits in my keyboard tray as I work at home. I have a laptop so that tray isn't used for anything but a financial book and yarn (WIPs). You won't tell anyone, right? ;)

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment